FOR SELLERS - click here For FREE Market Evaluation
When you have decided to sell your home, the assistance of a particular real estate professional that will work with you personally, that you trust and has extensive experience in negotiating is of the utmost importance to you.
Lynne & Terry Blott ….
- Will give you the highest level of fiduciary duties including competence, diligence, full disclosure, loyalty and confidentiality.
- Will give you the highest level of personal service, endeavouring to protect and promote your best interests.
- Will inform you of current real estate market conditions and will explain how they affect your position as a Seller.
- With their extensive knowledge of real estate values in your neighbourhood, will help you establish the market value of your home and will help you set an agreeable and competitive price.
- Will establish a detailed marketing strategy for your home using their extensive market knowledge and state of the art innovative marketing tools ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers and will sell for the best price possible in the least amount of time.
- Will place their Royal Lepage sign on your property, a sign of excellence, trust and integrity.
- Will process your listing for the MLS service.
- Will ensure that your property will be paged out to over 400 local Royal Lepage agents within an hour of listing your property.
- Will ensure that your home is posted on the award winning Royal Lepage internet site within 48 hours and many other advantageous web sites.
- Will market your home to the public as well as to other sales representatives that specialize in your area. Unparalleled marketing goes after the right buyers instead of waiting for the buyer to come to you and ensures you a distinctive edge over your competition.
- Has the financial ability to advertise and market your home throughout the listing period.
- Will keep you informed of prices and market conditions on an ongoing basis.
- Will provide you with timely feedback on Buyer reactions.
- Are experienced negotiators and are expert at managing your offers and counter offers in order to obtain the best price possible for you. Will advise you of your legal rights, options and obligations.
Often a home is a Seller's most valuable asset or at least is one of his major assets. The sale of a home is a major step, regardless of how often you move. It definitely helps to be well informed so that you are in the best position to make the right choices.
CALL RIGHT NOW
Bus: (905) 845-4267
Toll Free: 1-888-645-4267
OUR EXPERIENCE, YOUR ADVANTAGE!