FOR BUYERS - Searching for YOUR dream home click here
Certainly it's possible for a Buyer to search for their new home on their own by doing all the research on pricing and neighbourhoods etc., and perhaps having to deal with a multitude of real estate representatives or private owners.
However, the assistance of a particular real estate representative that you trust, has an excellent understanding of your needs and wants and extensive experience in negotiating is an important asset to you in the purchase of your new home.
Lynne & Terry Blott….
- Will give you the highest level of fiduciary duties including competence, diligence, full disclosure, loyalty and confidentiality.
- Will give you the highest level of personal service, endeavouring to protect and promote your best interests.
- Will help you establish what you can afford, help you obtain a pre-approved mortgage, will advise you of your legal options and will recommend home inspection and contracting services.
- Will help you determine the needs and particular features that are important to you.
- Will pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- Because of their knowledge of potential problem areas in a home, will guide you away from "lemons".
- Will inform you of current real estate market conditions as you search and will explain how they can affect your position as a Buyer.
- Are experienced negotiators and are expert at managing your offers and counter offers.
- Will assist you with details involved in closing a sale.
Often a home is a Buyer's most valuable asset or at least is one of his major assets. The purchase of a home is a major step, regardless of how often you move. It definitely helps to be well informed so that you are in the best position to make the right choices.
CALL RIGHT NOW
Bus: (905) 845-4267
Toll Free: 1-888-645-4267